The Oregon Parenting Education Network (OrPEN) is a network created by Parenting Educators for Parenting Educators. Our goal as a community of professionals is to build and maintain an organization that supports the hard work of Oregon Parenting Educators.
OrPEN is a professional support network that:
- Promotes a framework for high quality professional development
- Informs public policy and advocacy
- Supports professional recognition
- Fosters public awareness of the importance of Parenting Education
- Encourages engagement in collaboration and learning
There is no cost to become an affiliate, just fill out the
OrPEN registration form to connect to the network.
- Free participation
- Professional networking opportunities
- Newsletter and electronic sharing of information
- High-quality professional development and training opportunities
- Potential for scholarships and training discounts for affiliates
- Employment postings
OrPEN Affiliates Area
OrPEN affiliates have access to exclusive information in the password-protected affliate page of this website which lists special offers, training discounts and job postings. For inquiries regarding your password, please email the OrPEN leadership team contact: Kim Deck.
OrPEN has its own Facebook page! Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates from the network